Why it matters?
- The Journey: As Social Workers and Senior Advocates we give you an insider's view on local senior communities and eldercare options or how we like to refer to as "Olders Options", Organize guided tours of Residential Care Homes, Memory Care, Independent Living and Assisted Living Communities,
- Wanting the Best: Help with accessing senior living needs, we will prioritize your available options based on locations, services, features, costs, and your personalized criteria. Once you determine the option that your feel is best, we coordinate final arrangements prior to move-in,
- Superior Care: We conduct in-depth, Personalized Assessments which are the foundation we use to narrow down and match your best living options. Generally we will find at least 3 living options to tour and compare. We research Department of Health Services to only recommend living options with the best compliance records. Checking violations and compliance with licensing requirements is very important.
- Accountability: We accurately maintain records of senior client's information with name of chosen living option and move in dates. We maintain records of each community, we refer to appropriate agencies when needed such as : Home Health Care, Private Duty and Hospice.
- Cost: We negotiate you the best terms and pricing with chosen living option.
Whether you are looking to retire in a retirement community or need assisted living, we will be by your side to deal with every concern and help answer every question. We are a free resource helping seniors, families, moms and dads find assisted living facilities, dementia care, Alzheimer's memory care, and nursing homes. "senior care, senior housing, finding senior housing, determining senior housing options
No one ever wants to leave home. We often find we can keep loved ones at home by implementing in-home supportive services. Sometimes you just need assistance with the laundry and grocery shopping. We are constantly expanding our resources including: in-home care (assistance with Activities of Daily Living), transportation, exercise rehabilitation, nutrition, Arizona Long Term Care Insurance (ALTCS), hospice, Veterans Benefits, and much more. We enjoy finding you the best resources and making sure you don't have to leave home until it's time. This is a Free service we provide. Contact us today to see if we can make your day to day a little easier.