Free Senior Living Arraignments & Referral's
Empowering clients & families
We all age differently, some of us may want to be involved, some of us may need a little extra help and some of us may need more help than others.
We visit each community and home and always check State Health and Wellness reports.
Senior Living Communities, Assisted Living,
Memory Care, Assisted Living Homes
480-600-7950 or 623-850-3453
- For those who wish to ease responsibilities and are self-reliant.
- Promote active, maintenance-free living
- Bustling community involvement (on and off site)
- Includes housekeeping and meal preparation
- No hands on care
- Senior living communities vary from small intimate to very large apartment style living
- For those who need assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Larger communities - more than 20 residents
- Live in private apartments
- Community involvement: Activities & entertainment
- Fastest growing long-term care option
- Staff available 24 hours a day
- Services & care options vary greatly, including:
- Personal care
- Meals & housekeeping
- Medication management
- Same care as Assisted Living, without the large community feel
- Small residential homes
- Typically between 5 & 10 residents.
- Can be more affordable than larger Assisted Living Communities.
- Live in shared (sometimes referred to as semi-private) or private rooms.
- Caretaker(s) may live in the home with you.