What is a senior living consultant?
You may have heard many names:
Assisted Living Locator, Senior Placement, Assisted Living referral, Senior Care Adviser, Senior Advocate
So here's the scoop: This is what we at Lilytoday do for our clients and families, more than just an online referral
1. First, yes it's true our services are free, we get paid a referral fee from the community or home we refer you to.
2. We meet with clients and families
3. We do an assessment of our clients needs.
4. We match our client with the most appropriate community we think will be a match, financially, medically, and emotionally
5. We tour with our clients
6. We help our clients and families with contract questions and concerns they may about the move.
7. We give resources for other needed services
8. We make sure the move goes smoothly
So what makes Lilytoday different?
We are children of "senior parents" , we are parents ourselves, we listen and we learn.
We are a team and as the owner I promise to do my part to make a difference.'
Lilytoday will be providing you with a disclosure form upon move-in to a community or group home.
With our commitment to give back, 50% of my personal (Laura Larkin) placement fees will be broken up to charitable giving.
35% WILL BE DONATED TO THE
BLU-VILLAGE CO-HOUSING & CONNECTIONS PROGRAM, a project assisting low-income seniors and vets ( A DELIA FOUNDATION PROJECT)
35 % WILL BE DONATED TO THE
VIBRANT KIDS HOLISTIC INTERVENTION CENTER for special needs orphans (BARLAD ROMANIA) ( A DELIA FOUNDATION PROJECT)
30% WILL BE DONATED TO THE CHARITY OF YOUR CHOICE
* Laura Larkin is the founder and executive director of the Delia Foundation and receives no compensation
Lilytoday's advocates each give back and make a difference in there own way. We believe giving is very personal and sometimes private.